- Come in elegant clothes. Men usually wear a dark suit and women – glad rags. Of course, if you come in jeans, you will pass. But remember, ladies wearing trousers in a theatre are considered to have a bad taste.
- To our theater should not come with pre-school children and children who are 7 years old need to buy a ticket.
- To the audience should be pass after the bell. Performances start after the third ring and the doors of the auditorium close.
- After the beginning of the performance the entrance to the parterre is closed until the intermission.
- If you are late you will go to the hall from the second floor.
- If you are late – contact the administrator. He will help you to take a free seat on a tier or a balcony, regardless of the purchased seat. You should take your seat after the intermission.
- If you have to pass through the filled row – turn to face the sitting viewers and apologize in a calm voice or with a nod for causing the trouble. If your place is occupied, you should contact the administrator.
- Do not bring food or water in the hall. And no smoking in the theatre.
- Turn off all cell phones, alarms, pagers or anything that can disturb the production, actors or audience members during the performance.
- Photography, cell phone recording and audio recording are not allowed in the theatre on the requirements of the law on protection of copyright and related rights.
- At the end of the performance, thank the performers by applauding. In return, they will thank you with a bow as you applaud.
- You can give flowers, bouquets to actors, director, artists of the performance after bowing.
- We remind you that you can leave the hall during the intermission or after the performance.
Style of men's clothing
Style of women's clothing