Born October 1, 1987.
In 2005-2009 he graduated from Kokshetau State University named after Chokhan Valikhanov with a degree in Builder;
In 2009-2011 he graduated from the Kokshetau College of Culture named after Akan Seri with a degree in "Director, leader of the team of tetars" in the workshop of the Honored Art Worker of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kudaibergen Nasyrov.
2011-2015 graduated from the Kazakh National University of Arts named after T. Zhurgenov with a degree in film and television dramatist, under Dulat Isabekov.
Currently, he is a 2-year master of the Faculty of Art History of the Kazakh National University of Arts named after T. Zhurgenov.
Plays: "Shyrmaudagy Gumyr" (2013), "Kuyrshak" (2013), "Shyrgalan" (2014), "Aldamshy Umit" (2015), "Tunek" (2015), "Pony" (2016), "Causak" ( 2016), "Baqyt qilti" (2016) .
Plays staged in the theatre:
- The play "Aldamshy Umit" was staged at the youth theater in the city of Arkalyk. Director: Aliya Elubaykyzy (2016);
- The play "Aldamshy Umit" was staged at the Kazakh Drama Theater named after Shakhmat Kusainov in Kokshetau. Director: Farhatbek Kanafin (2016);
- The play "The Difficult Road to Happiness" was staged at the Kazakh State Academic Drama Theater named after M. Auezov in January 2017. Director: National Artist of Kazakhstan, Professor Yesmukhan Obaev.
- Awarded with a Letter of Appreciation for staging "Tagdyr" in the I Regional Experimental Festival - a laboratory among educational institutions and youth theaters of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation, which was held in honor of the 20th anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan. (2011).
- At the republican competition of the Kazakh State Academic Drama Theater named after M. Auezov "Zamandas kelbeti", announced among playwrights 18-40 years old, the play "Aldamshy Umit" was recognized as the best and winner of the competition. (2015).
- At the Republican independent literary competition "Altyn Kalam 2015" the play "Aldamshy Umit" received the nomination "The Best Screenplay and Drama of the Year". (2015).
- 3rd place for the play "Pony" at the Republican competition "Tauelsizdik tolgauy" in Shymkent. (2016).